Run the $#@% and pick up the pieces with the unsurpassed fit and safety of the next generation whitewater rescue jacket - the Astral Buoyancy Greenjacket.
The Greenjacket represents the most innovative and comfortable rescue vest to date. The Greenjacket features a freestyle tectonic front panel, added back protection, large clamshell pocket with interior organization, fleece handwarmers and a variety of other safety features you won't find on most PFDs. This jacket also provides a perfect fit for women who are looking to step up their creek game.
- Reinforced shoulders integrated with chest harness, providing 1,100 lbs. strength
- Foam Tectonics that allow outer front panel to move freely with upper body
- Large clamshell front pocket with interior organization
- Quick release rescuer's harness tack stitched into vest
- Spectra Safety Loop for emergency extractions
- Pullover Entry
- Separate front panels make a great fit for men and women
- Rope ready
- True torso length adjustment
- Enhanced Floataction protects upper back and ribs
Outer Shell: 500 Denier Cordura Nylon
Lining: 200 Denier Nylon
Hardware: Heavy Duty Acetal Buckles & Stainless Steel
At time of manufacture this jacket provides a minimum of 16.4 lbs of buoyancy. All buoyancy is provided by PVC-Free Gaia ergonomically shaped by hand. US Coast Guard approved Type V PFD
(measured in inches, from widest point of torso)
Large/Extra Large 45-51"